Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the University of Minnesota Crookston Library!
Welcome to the library at the University of Minnesota Crookston campus -- the library has many items to offer to you. A few of the library offerings can be found at the top of the page and include:
- What the library has in its collections.
- How to access the library as an online student.
- How to find articles for courses.
- The general research process, including a guide to APA style formatting.
- Library vocabulary
- Campus and Crookston, MN Information
- And More!
How Librarians Can Help You!
- Help with strategies to find information
- Help you evaluate information
- Help you use databases to find journal articles
- Show you some searching tricks to get the best information quickly
- Help answer your research questions
Portions of this Research Guide have been adapted and/or copied from LibGuides from the following academic institutions:
- Qinqin Zhang and Trinity Western University, Langly, British Columbia, Canada
- Sharon Parente and Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenneesee, USA
- Federation University Library, Federation University Australia, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
- Victoria Raish and PennState University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Please give attribution to the University of Minnesota Crookston