Skip to main content
Welcome to the University of Minnesota Crookston Library!
Welcome to the library at the University of Minnesota Crookston campus -- the library has many items to offer to you. A few of the library offerings can be found at the top of the page and include:
- What the library has in its collections.
- How to access the library as an online student.
- How to find articles for courses.
- The general research process, including a guide to APA style formatting.
- Library vocabulary
- Campus and Crookston, MN Information
- And More!
How Librarians Can Help You!
- Help with strategies to find information
- Help you evaluate information
- Help you use databases to find journal articles
- Show you some searching tricks to get the best information quickly
- Help answer your research questions
Portions of this Research Guide have been adapted and/or copied from LibGuides from the following academic institutions:
- Qinqin Zhang and Trinity Western University, Langly, British Columbia, Canada
- Sharon Parente and Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenneesee, USA
- Federation University Library, Federation University Australia, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
- Victoria Raish and PennState University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Please give attribution to the University of Minnesota Crookston